Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Fake feedback kathiekearns@gmail.com

I received this email, which is fake, as I don't hire anybody, I am a one man show :D


kathiekearns@gmail.com
Hello, I am writing in an unusual case ...

Some time ago, I used your services, and one of your employees face was familiar to me. At dinner with my wife, it turned out that he was a burglar, who 5 years ago broke into our home!!! This is ridiculous!!! How you can hire criminals? I found at least 3 bad entries for him at website for background check!! I am sure there are more!!! Please do something about it, things like that are ridiculous!!!
 
Many lols where had with this one.  
 
Mind you, I would hire somebody who had a criminal history, because, everybody has a bad time in life, just some have rougher ones than others and deserve a break once in a while.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment