Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Complaining on TV -- Channel Ten

Peter Helliar - Hiroshima jokes are never funny.

I was quite outraged when I saw Peter, a comedian make jokes about Hiroshima considering how many people died and the suffering of war.

So I decided to try to write complaint of which now they have decided to make more difficult.

On the channel ten website, they had a simple form of which you could email your complaint, now obviously they receive many complaints of which now they require you to download a pdf and print it out and mail the complaint.

How quaint.

For those who like to type out their complaint, I have made a word version of the pdf!

Click here to open the folder to download the word version of the pdf


I'll post what happens next.

I've been shown this link to complain:

http://www.freetv.com.au/Content_Common/OnlineComplaintStep1.aspx

It's an online form for all Australia broadcasting channels.


No comments:

Post a Comment