Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

South Brisbane Exetel Review

I'm in a privileged society where we can get fibre internet. some places in the world do have the internet, and, I feel sorry for them. But, even if I do have fibre and are able to move all over the internet as quick as a politician kissing a baby sometimes it's not fair.

Why would I say this? Well, I've tried to reconnect my fibre service with somebody else. The company's called Exetel and I've had used them about nine years ago for several years. when fibre came up, I was not told of the process of connection or how to choose a provider. My default provider is Internode, which had changed a lot since being purchased by another company. Exetel was my preferred choice.

So what happened? Well it was General Incompetence and his Deputy, Major Pain. I'd in January decided that I'd like to use Exetel for my services. I put in an application and within a few days was told that I was not able to sign up. Oh well, it was not meant to be.

So that being that, I wrote them a nice email a few weeks later asking if I'd be notified when they're ready for people to be placed in Exetel for Fibre in South Brisbane. I received a reply saying that you can connect now as previously we had issues with South Brisbane exchange.

Nice, I thought, that's fantastic. I spoke to a representative, and everything was great. They told me that I should disconnect my service as they would roll me over to theirs. Fantastic! No. No it wasn't. I waited a week, checked the service status, and it stated in progress. Another month rolled over and hadn't looked into it as I started working for the year again until today.


Ahh, I see. What the heck! What does that mean! So I click on the link for more information, highlighted in green.


A blank page. Huh? Yeah, what is this? Has somebody not gone through the process of "What if".

F*ck me. Honestly, f*ck me. Why is it I'm the one that has to chase up on this. So, f*ck them. How dare they! What kind of candy ass operation are they running? Honestly, every client is gold. you loose your clients, you die. Even I know that.



No comments:

Post a Comment