03 9111 0298 Energy australia

Harassment calls? Do you get them? I seem to be a magnet for these type of calls. I know it's somebody's job, phoning up and 'calling' me to sell something, but honestly, it's crap.

TRU Energy is now Energy Australia. And Energy Australia is seems to me just one big large telephone marketing exercise, and it appears that is the business model they they are driving.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/consumer/article/-/7386403/salesman-coming-knocking/

It's like when I disconnected from AGL, I received over 23 phone calls trying to convince me not to disconnect, or at least give them a reason of which I wasn't willing to do so it would improve their business model for free.

We live in a age where information should be free, but when there only interested in your bottom dollar, then you have to treat your information and time at a cost per minute.

Comments

Popular Posts